Friday, October 26, 2012

Some show & tell...

I've been busy sewing, and have some pics to share with y'all.

Most exciting is the progress made on my Minglewood BOM.  All the kits for the shop are now cut!  Here are 2/3 of the blocks put together!




I have four more blocks made, and four others cut and ready to sew.

Last week I got the binding tacked down on this cuddle quilt shop sample that I showed you recently:
A couple weeks ago I got this quilt top done. It's only fused now, but I'll machine applique through all three layers.  I think it's so stinkin' cute!  It's also a shop sample. (Notice a theme? lol)
It's called Baby Bunny's Bedtime and is from a really great book called Story Time by Kim Diehl. All the quilt designs tell a story for you to talk about with the child.  What's your favorite thing that Bunny is doing to get ready for bed?  I love the potty block! :)  The machine applique will be done after I quilt it, and the embellishment for the faces will be last.

Finally, I finished the Vintage Tin embroidery block I was working on a few weeks ago and have started the next one. Here's the finished one:
Thanks for stopping by!
Nan



4 comments:

  1. As always....excellent work. I'm still working on my Minglewood center embroidery. I only have the stems down. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Bunny's Bedtime: love the Teddy Bear, or is that a Teddy Bunny? MD

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Baby Bunny quilt is great! and it's not even finished. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, always wonderful! Love the Minglewood especially. Kathe

    ReplyDelete