Friday, December 21, 2012

East Street, step 2

There hasn't been much sewing going on around here lately.  But today I was able to sit and sew for a little while...ahhhh!!!! :)  At the top of my sewing list is Bonnie's current mystery, Easy Street (badge in side bar to the right).  Step 5 was released today, but I've only stayed caught up with the cutting.  So today, I sewed!  And step 2 is now complete.  Woo hoo!
Here are my flying geese, along with parts 3 and 4 all kitted up and ready to sew.  Below is part 1, in case you haven't seen them. The hot pink is in place of Bonnie's gray.  Otherwise I'm using her colors.
Yes, it's a busy time of year for many folks, but I hope you're finding time to do something just for you!

Thanks for stopping by,
Nan

1 comment:

  1. Im having a good time watching you work on this. Im way to busy with Christmas sewing..

    ReplyDelete