Sunday, December 30, 2012

Easy Street, step 5 and other show & tell

This past week brought some wonderful time to relax and also for part of the time, sew like a fiend!  I finished step 5 of Bonnie's Easy Street mystery:
And I also finished two quilts as gifts, which can now be shown because they've been given.  Both are made from blocks I swapped with SewManySwaps.  First up is batik Jacob's Ladder:



Next up are these fun pinwheels made out of Kaffe (Fassett) and friends. 





I also snapped these pics the other day of the Minglewood top that I finished just before Thanksgiving.  It's a shop sample, so is hanging there and waiting for it's turn for Eula to quilt it. I still couldn't get it all in even two pics, but when it's quilted, I'll find a way.




Finishing up the year on a quilting roll feels good!  Have you checked some things off your to-do list lately?  What's up for you next year?

Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year!
Nan




4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Everything is gorgeous! That Minglewood quilt is really beautiful. Love the colors. Right up my alley. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finishes. I am in love with your Minglewood quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, hello there! Nice to see swap blocks made into something after, hmmm, a nice "aging" process? And Minglewood is beautiful indeed! How big is it?

    ReplyDelete