Monday, December 3, 2012

Mystery sewing

This weekend I found some time to sew, and had a lot of fun getting some things done!  First, I finished step 1 of Bonnie's new mystery, Easy Street. Hot pink is my constant instead of her gray, but otherwise I'm going with her colors.


Next, I powered through Orca Bay (last year's mystery that I started this summer) step 1 and got it finished.

Finally, I got all the cutting done for Easy Street part 1.  These instructions were released on Friday.  I've just barely started sewing it.
It will be so fun to see how everything comes together!  Check out how others are coming along with Easy Street here.

Thanks for stopping by!
Nan

4 comments:

  1. That is some rockin' pink! I love it! Now that I'm working on Easy Street, I'm wishing I did Orca Bay. I saved the instructions so maybe I'll bite that off after the holidays. I'm not as adventurous as you, taking on two mysteries at once. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with UFO Queen, the pink looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So PINK - LOVE IT! Love your geese fabs too! Can't wait to see how this progresses! Lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink is a wonderful colour. It should work beautifully with the other fabrics.

    ReplyDelete