Monday, September 17, 2012

Sewing with Bonnie, more progress

After not feeling well at the beginning of the week, I made up for lost time the rest of the week and ended up with 10 hours of hand work on my Vintage Tin embroidery block. 

And it's finished!  You can see where the block was when I started the week here. I have two more blocks cut and ready to trace.

I also spent some time piecing this weekend.  Remember this pile of fabric?  Now it's not only a finished quilt top, but it's also quilted!  I even got the binding sewn on and ready to hand tack. :)
I couldn't get the whole thing in my pic, but you can get the idea.  This will be a sample at the shop.  It's made out of fun Christmas flannels and minkee.  So soft and cuddly!

How are you doing with your one hour of hand work a day? 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your week is off to a great start,
Nan



No comments:

Post a Comment